It’s that time of year where there are lots of parties and celebrations happening. These are so fun, but they usually require you to bring some food to share with everyone. A few nights ago, my husband and I had our college students over, and I made Peanut Butter and Caramel Cup Cookies. This was a recipe Mom taught me. I highly recommend it because it’s SO easy, and it’s also delicious. Here’s what you need to know to make these super easy, super yummy cookies:
What you’ll need:
*Small baking cups
*Mini muffin/cupcake pan(s)
*Break and bake chocolate chip cookie dough
*A bag of peanut butter and/or caramel cups (frozen)
How to make them:
Before doing anything, be sure you put the peanut butter and/or caramel cups in the freezer. I suggest doing this as soon as you buy them!
1. Preheat oven according to package directions.
2. Place mini baking cups in the pan. I usually do 1 color for peanut butter and another for caramel. You’ll need to do something to keep the 2 separate. Spray with Pam.
3. Put a square of cookie dough in each baking cup.
4. Bake according to package directions.
5. As soon as cookies come out of the oven, quickly unwrap the peanut butter and/or caramel cups and place them in the center of the cookie.
6. Put the pans of cookies in the fridge for chocolate to harden.
Be sure to let those you’re sharing your cookies with know which cookies are peanut butter and which are caramel. Enjoy and have a merry Christmas!