One of Mom’s famous desserts was a Rocky Road Pizza! It super delicious & very easily to make, so I’ve made it one of my go-to recipes. When I make it, people often ask for the recipe, so I’ve decided to share it with you all today!
- -1 large roll of chocolate chip cookie dough
- -Pizza Pan (It works in a regular square pan as well!)
- -Dry Roasted Peanuts
- -Bag of small marshmallows
- -Chocolate chips
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. Roll cookie dough out in pan making it as thin as possible. Depending on your pan size, you might have dough left over (I usually don’t!).
- Bake at 350 degrees. After 10 minutes, watch carefully until brown.
- Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle pizza with marshmallows, then with nuts, and then with chocolate chips.
- Bake until melted- watch carefully (I usually put it back in the oven for about 2 minutes, check it, then 1-2 more minutes depending).
- Remove from oven and add caramel.
I hope you all enjoy this very yummy, super easy, Cindy approved recipe!
1 thought on “Rocky Road Pizza”
Mmm can’t wait to try this!