We’re so excited to be in the process of adopting! This page will be the “hub” for our adoption- updates, prayer requests, etc. Friends, we can’t say thank you enough for being on this journey with us!
Where are we in the process? We’re officially in the court process! We had our first hearing, and are awaiting our second one on 9/20 (for us, 9/19 while we sleep). The purpose of the court process is to obtain written court orders, making our daughter legally ours. We have no clue how many court hearings we’ll have, but multiple is definitely the norm. You can read my full latest update here.
Current Prayer Requests
- Pray for our daughter. We’re already praying now that the Lord would begin growing our attachment and bond for one another! Pray she’ll continue to grow and develop.
- Pray for our daughter’s caretakers, our judge, and our advocate. We pray they would know Christ and love our daughter with his love.
- Pray we’d have a quick and smooth process, if that’d be the Lord’s will.
- Pray our adoption journey would give us the opportunity to share the gospel, and that we would boldly take those opportunities.
- We’ve received so many sweet grants and donations. The Lord has amazed us with how he’s financially providing!
- We got NOC and had our first court date. These are huge steps!
- We recently got updated pictures of our daughter. She’s grown so much! A huge praise!
- Our agency has been awesome to encourage us in the Lord and pray for us every step of the way!
Some Quick Links: