We’re so excited to be in the process of adopting! I’m going to try to make this page the “hub” for our adoption- updates, prayer requests, etc. Friends, we can’t say thank you enough for being on this journey with us!
Where are we in the process? We’ve received our CARA approval and now we’re waiting to be matched with our daughter (you can read more on that here). Our agency told us to expect to wait 6 months-1 year for a match.
Current Prayer Requests
- Please pray we’d get a match quickly! Whatever timing happens, though, we trust is the Lord’s perfect plan.
- Pray for wisdom as we look at files and seek advice from medical professionals. We want to be ready to say “yes” when we have the child God has for us!
- Pray for our daughter. We don’t know who she is yet, but it’s most likely she’s already born. We’re already praying now that the Lord would begin growing our attachment and bond for one another!
- Pray for our daughter’s caretakers. We pray they would know Christ and love our daughter with his love.
- Pray our adoption journey would give us the opportunity to share the gospel, and that we would boldly take those opportunities.
- We’ve received so many sweet grants and donations. The Lord has amazed us with how he’s financially providing!
- We got CARA approval! This was such a huge step!
- Our agency has been awesome to encourage us in the Lord and pray for us every step of the way!
Some Quick Links: